What! A Weekend!!!


This has been a super action packed weekend for Trey and I.  It started off at the Vines Botanical Gardens in Loganville with the mini sessions.  I had 9 appointments that day and was really looking forward to them.  That was the most appointments I had EVER booked for mini sessions.  Turns out only two of the families showed up.  I can't say that I wasn't disappointed.  However, it gave Trey and I some much needed time together.  We haven't made much time for each other since RyAnne got here over a year ago.

After my two appointments we headed to the grand opening of Sugar Kneads Cakery.  They were recently on an episode of The Food Network show Cupcake Wars.  They are a husband and wife team with SO much personality.  It's kinda strange because when I met Tara and Brad, the owners, for the first time I felt like I have known them forever.  And I must say I was even little star struck.  How cool am I to have met TV celebrities??!!


As we pulled up to the store front I saw their cute models dressed up in black tutus and I knew right then the camera was coming out of the bag!  I started snapping away and Tara approached me and asked if I was her photographer.  I was like "uh, who me???"  lol  I was not the photographer that she hired for the event but I would say that God put me in the right place at the right time.  Tara's photographer was stuck in traffic and wasn't able to make it to the cupcake eating contest.  Luckily I was able to get some cool angles of the contestants devouring their awesome cupcakes.  Tara and Brad I hope you love these!!!




ALL of the proceeds of this event went to support the Loganville Fire, Police & Walton County EMS.
Click here to view more of this event.

Comments

Popular Posts