If it doesn't kill you. . .

it only makes you stronger!

Trey, my brother, my mom and dad and I have been working. Around. The Clock! to get our new business venture ready for it's grand opening THIS Saturday from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm!

My manicure may be all screwed up but the battlefield is looking incredible!

Everyone keeps asking me, "What is airsoft?"  Well, It's pretty much like paint ball but without the mess of the paint.  Our coarse is built out to set the tone for the adrenaline rush.  I found a YouTube video that explains it better.  The field in the video isn't ours.

Our indoor field is located on West Street right off of Highway 278 in Covington.  We are beside The Tire Depot and Enterprise Car Rental.



So now that y'all now what it is and where we are located. . .you wanna play?

We have rental gear (face masks, protective vests, guns and bb's) available for those that don't own their own.  If you already have your gear just keep in mind that your guns will be tested to make sure they are not firing past 400 feet per second.  Guns socks are required to be on your gun when you are not on the playing field.  If you don't have one you may purchase one from us.

Our field is AWESOME!  We have been building it out the past two weeks trying to make look as authentic as possible.  On the playing field we built a bamboo tiki hut, pub, radio station, what I'm calling "the death maze", sniper tower, jail, bank. . .we even flew in a real air plane AND drove in a punch bug!!!

There are a couple photographs of the field on our fan page.  I wish I had more to share with y'all. . .but please keep an eye out for them to come soon!

Hope to see y'all this Saturday!
Love.
H.

P.S. Oh and Trey promised he would take me to get a mani before Saturday!!! lol

Comments

Popular Posts