Dirt Bikes + Love

Does this couple look familiar???  Say hello + congratulations to our first place winners of my very first eva Battle of the Brides contest!!!!  Brittney + Kurt!!!














When I met Brittney for the first time I knew they were going to be an amazing couple to work with.  We laughed. . .a lot!




"Life's like a box of chocolates.  You never know what you're gonna get!"
                                                                                                         -Forest Gump





When Brittney first met Kurt she had not EVER been on a dirt bike. . .ever!  She is now attending + competing in races regularly.  One tough bride!





I'm not gonna lie. . .I was a bit nervous standing here waiting on them to turn the corner.  I had cold chills from freaking out when they zoomed by me on their bike.








Fun + loving!  I can't wait for their wedding day!!!



 What an amazing night of sweet sweet engagement love!!!

Love.
H.

Comments

  1. Can уou tеll us more about this?
    Ι'd love to find out some additional information.

    My weblog :: about steroids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Аt this timе it looκs like Wordpress is the ρrеferred blоgging platfoгm
    out there right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

    my web-site; what is hcg diet
    My page :: source

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HI!
Thank you for reading and leaving a sweet comment. I love what I do and I love making my clients happy!
However, if you are a spammer you are not welcome to leave comments. They will be deleted.
Love.
H.

Popular Posts