Rutledge GA + LOVE

Ross met Chelsey on their first date in Macon, Georgia.  That first date lasted for hours.  Ross saw something in her that he knew he couldn't live without.
 




Six months later Ross asked Chelsey's father for permission for her hand in marriage.  Both Ross' family + Chelsey's family knew what was about to take place.




Ross started planning their proposal weeks in advance.  He took her back to the same table they had on their first date.  Chelsey's mother made sure they got the exact same table and placed a bouquet of red roses.






Ross was extremely nervous but managed to get the words out. . ."from the moment I met you on our first date I knew that you were the one.  I can't see myself without you in it.  God has sent me his Angel from above to share memories, dreams. . ."  He then dropped down on one knee and she said YES!  Everyone in the restaurant started to applaud and cheer for them!






Chelsey + Ross, congratulations on your engagement!  I can't wait to document your sweet September wedding!!!

Happy Monday!
Love.
H.

Comments

Popular Posts