Highlands, NC | A getaway!


Oh the mountain fresh air!  So fabulous and much needed!  On Halloween Trey and I headed to Highlands, North Carolina for a job installation.  Our clients had just purchased a cabin and needed security installed.  Our clients were kind enough to allow us to stay at their home!




My shoe selection, while very cute, was so very wrong for this location.  Tom's do nothing to keep you warm.  :(

 





Ok, so this girl wasn't totally prepared for the mountains.  Trey and I walked a beautiful, mountainous trail. . .in my cowgirl boots.  I don't recommend that - EVER!  lol  But I wasn't about to miss the opportunity to see these sites.





These have to be the most adorable mushrooms I've ever seen!





I'm very thankful Trey and I were able to sneak away, even for just one night and even working!  We had a great time!

Love.
H.

Comments

  1. Holly, these are some beautiful and peaceful pictures of nature. I need to take a drive to N.C. Ingrid and family

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HI!
Thank you for reading and leaving a sweet comment. I love what I do and I love making my clients happy!
However, if you are a spammer you are not welcome to leave comments. They will be deleted.
Love.
H.

Popular Posts