Bow Ties or Hair Bows? What our future holds.


Yesterday we celebrated with our good friends and family Trey's 33rd birthday and a Gender Reveal!


I made this cute little cake.  Ya' know, there went three hours of my time!  lol  Thankful it turned out as well as it did.  :)



I found this cute idea on Pinterest.  This is an old window pane I've had.  I painted the window panes with chalk paint and used chalk markers.  Love the way it turned out.


We had our guests vote by clipping a bow tie or hair bow on themselves.





My girl Miriam and I.  :)


Oh this girl stealing the show!


Love these girls!!!



AND the moment y'all have been waiting for!!!!



Yay!  We are adding a sweet baby girl to our family!!!!  RyAnne has said it was a girl this entire time.  She is so very happy and so are we!


Comments

  1. Love the pictures! I am so happy for y'all! Can't wait to meet the new edition of the family <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HI!
Thank you for reading and leaving a sweet comment. I love what I do and I love making my clients happy!
However, if you are a spammer you are not welcome to leave comments. They will be deleted.
Love.
H.

Popular Posts