Lauren + Michael | A McDaniel-Tichenor House Wedding



On Saturday, October 19th, 2013 Lauren + Michael said "I DO!"  My friend, Gary Ezell, and I traveled to the McDaniel-Tichenor House in Monroe, Georgia to photograph this sweet couple.  The day started off quite rainy.  



But this didn't keep the guys from enjoying the cool weather and a game of corn hole on the lawn.












































































































































Congratulations Lauren + Michael!!!

To view their entire gallery click here.
http://hollylrobbinsphotography.pass.us/laurenandmichael/c-4FFlf807516

Comments

Post a Comment

HI!
Thank you for reading and leaving a sweet comment. I love what I do and I love making my clients happy!
However, if you are a spammer you are not welcome to leave comments. They will be deleted.
Love.
H.

Popular Posts