Carmen + Chris | One Year Anniversary Reception




Do you remember Carmen + Chris???  I photographed their court house wedding day just over a year ago!  As luck would have it on a Wednesday, I posted on my Facebook fan page that I had a photography bucket list.  And on that list I mentioned that I wanted to photograph a court house wedding.  Carmen saw my post and immediately responded!  That Friday I met with Carmen + Chris for the first time at the Monticello Court house and documented their love as they became husband and wife!!!  A very, very exciting day for the both of us!









In celebration of their one year anniversary Carmen + Chris decided to have the reception they didn't get to enjoy last year.  And once again I was gratefully there to photograph this super gorge and joyous time in their life!!!































































Isn't God just so awesome how He will put people in the right place at the right time?!?!  Thankful to know this sweet couple and honored to photograph their life events. <3.

To view Carmen + Chris' entire gallery of images click here.
http://hollylrobbinsphotography.pass.us/carmenchris/

Happy Wednesday y'all!
Love.
H.

Comments

Popular Posts