A bump date + Lots of fun!


The past two days have been incredible.  I feel like a total rock star!  I mean two parties in two days filled with my most fave people in the world?!  I could get used to this!!!  :)


On Sunday my best friend's, Miriam + Deanna, hosted a diaper shower for me and Miss Olivia.  The decor was beautiful and the food scrumptious!


I even received my very first diaper cake thanks to my sweet neighbor, Georgia!  It's amazing what a relief it is to have so many diapers and wipes.  I wasn't quite sure I would make it to my shower before having Olivia.  Thankfully I did!






Oh good gracious!  I LOVE sweets like it's nobody's business!  The cupcakes are from Baby Cakes Bakery in Porterdale and the Petite Fours are from Publix.


Our delicious meal was catered by Mama Maria's in Covington.



Miriam + Deanna, you are awesome!  Thank you so much for doing this for me.  And thank you to all the ladies that came to my shower to celebrate my sweet baby girl!


The very next day, Monday the 3rd, was my birthday!  I am officially 31!  Trey, RyAnne and I started off the day with my 38 week check up.  My mid-wife confirmed that I am dilated and quite effaced!  This made my day because I know I will get to meet my daughter soon.  

The day was just too gorgeous not to snap a few baby bump photos.  :)  My belly is HUGE!  lol


I knew Trey had plans for us to go to dinner at Mystic Grill.  But what I didn't know is that he invited all my friends and family too!!!  OH!  And, he reserved the Door Room for our private party!!!  
Rock Star - Why Yes! I am!!!  :)


OMG!  Another fabulous dessert!  My mouth is watering just looking at this photo!  He knows my weakness for a Publix cake!  This one was the bomb!  Topped with cream cheese icing, on a vanilla cake, layered with raspberry filling!!!  I have one piece left in my refrigerator and I'm thinking it will serve as a very nice breakfast for this pregnant girl! :)


I sure do love this man!  And this photo!  Do you see how he is looking at me???  OH the love he has for me!!!  He's the best man I know and I'm super blessed our girls will have the best father in the world.


Thank y'all so much for making me feel incredibly special yesterday.  All of your birthday wishes were so wonderful.  I'm so blessed!

Happy Tuesday y'all!
Love.
H.

Comments

Popular Posts