RyAnne + Denim | My Dreams Are Reality

For a while I have felt a little stuck.  My brain has been spinning with ideas but I haven't been able to create.  I have been off and on suffering from postpartum depression and anxiety.  Apparently this is just what happens to me after I have my babies.  It's no fun at all.  Thankfully find myself surrounded by awesome, amazing people that can knock my hinny out of it.

This session for RyAnne has been in my mind for a very long time. . .MONTHS!  I was finally able to get this out of my head and into my camera.  And guess who hung in there longer than the usual five minutes!  I think it helped that it involved makeup, flowers, Denim the horse and her fave person ever.  Her trainer, Melissa.  :)



RyAnne said, "Okay, mommy, now I will turn this way!"






My love is becoming such a beautiful girl.  Her personality is that of a teenager, the words she speaks are beyond her years and of course she surely doesn't look four.


Those eyes. . .I see her daddy with a hint of me. ;)



The flower crown and the wreath were made from wild flowers growing my our field in the back yard.  I knew I only had a couple more days before they would die out.  I made them by knotting them in hemp.







RyAnne's love for horses continues to grow.  She has been taking lessons for going on two years and has been in two horse shows.  I love that she has this enthusiasm. <3.




This session has been a dream of mine and I'm so thankful to have had the opportunity to make it a reality.  I would love for my clients to contact me about doing their dream sessions.  It makes my heart happy.  :)

Happy Monday!
Love.
H.

P.S. Thank you again Melissa and Trey for helping me!!!  Thank you Mrs. Beth for letting us borrow Denim.  And for my little model. . .you totally rocked it! <3.

Comments

  1. Holly, these pictures are absolutely stunning! RyAnne is beautiful and your talent is incredible!! Love you <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HI!
Thank you for reading and leaving a sweet comment. I love what I do and I love making my clients happy!
However, if you are a spammer you are not welcome to leave comments. They will be deleted.
Love.
H.

Popular Posts