Olivia's Newborn Session | Covington, Ga Newborn Photographers

Forgive me for overloading my blog and fan page with my sweet girl's photographs.  I'm having a bit of a "mom" moment WEEK! lol  I seriously can't believe she is already one.  I remember so well the emotions of her birth and our first days at home being a new family of four.  Yesterday I shared our birth story which you can find by clicking here.

I have been very selfish with Olivia's newborn session.  I haven't wanted to share it.  I don't really know why.  I'm proud of how pretty her session turned out.  I think, maybe I'm just trying to hold on to her littleness for as long as I can.  Even though she was never really little. . .She was 10 pounds, 10 ounces!!!!  Basically a three month old! lol

It's taken me a year but I have finally decided to share her sweet session.  I hope you enjoy it.

Love.
H.





Those rolls! <3.

















Comments

Popular Posts