Epworth by the Sea, Saint Simons Island, Georgia | Lauren + Ronald


Lauren + Ronald are such a classic couple. Their decor was simple yet elegant with the backdrop of the sea and surrounded by large live oak trees that were covered in Spanish moss.  They chose a destination wedding at Epworth by the Sea located in Saint Simons Island, Georgia.


Lauren had straps added to her beautiful lace dress.












Lauren's bouquet was the perfect soft peachy pink.






Loooove! When Lauren stood under these trees and I turned around with my camera in hand, I had to take a moment to take it all in. It was breath taking!


































Ronald looked so handsome in his sleek black suite and tie.
























Three generations of beautiful ladies. 



I just loved Lauren's reaction when I told her parents to both kiss her on the cheek. lol





























Congratulations Lauren + Ronald! Your Saint Simons Island wedding was so beautiful. Thank you for allowing Miriam + I to be a part of it all!

Happy Tuesday!
Love.
H.

Comments

  1. These pictures are fantastic! You definitely know how to capture the very best pictures. It certainly helps when you have beautiful people like these to take pictures of too,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HI!
Thank you for reading and leaving a sweet comment. I love what I do and I love making my clients happy!
However, if you are a spammer you are not welcome to leave comments. They will be deleted.
Love.
H.

Popular Posts