Hot Boots & Barns

My very first photo shoot of the year and of my career.  
I sent a text message to my good friend, Deanna, sharing with her my ideas.  This is what it read, "I have a vision. . .You in a little black dress, cowgirl boots and your dad's barn."  Thankfully she loved the idea.  That weekend, January 2, 2011, we started the photo session in the tiny town of Rutledge, Georgia. 

After taking a few photos in this window, I asked Deanna if she felt comfortable jumping.  What a whimsical shot this turned out to be.  It really shows off her personality - Fun, athletic, interesting.

The lighting and background color really help bring out Deanna's stunning eyes.
The sun was behind her cascading through the petals just perfectly.





















The train showed up!

 We made it to the barn on her dad's property where my vision began.  This barn was built by the Cabe's family and friends. As her dad said, "Every nail is Cabe driven." "It's not square - I guess it's kinda like me."

Those beautiful eyes with the reflection of the sun making them glimmer.




The last photos of the day.  It turned out to be a long shoot.  I really appreciated her patience with me and allowing my vision to come to life.  Thank you Deanna!




Comments

Popular Posts