A Little Cowboy Casanova


On Sunday, after church, we all headed down to Madison, Georgia for lunch at Tequila Express and photos.  My sister-in-law, Chastin, asked me if I would take pictures of my nephew, Zachery.  Over the past couple of years his school pictures were not living up to her expectations.  So, it was my pleaseure to get some shots of his cute little self.


These were taken right outside of the restaurant, Tequila Express.

The Madison Cultural Center is the back drop for this photo. 

There are a lot of sculptural installations around the front yard of the cultural center.  They made for some interesting props.

We went to Bostwick, Georgia, home of the Cotton Gin Run.  Long ago this building was a cotton gin.

It's amazing how rusty junk can be so pretty.

 This is my sister-in-law, Chastin, steeling a kiss from her sweet boy.

 This metal building was the town feed shop.

This cattle farm, located in Bostwick, Georgia, is owned and operated by Stan & Stacy Nabors.  They were kind enough to let us on the farm for some photos.

Now you know where the title came from - Little Cowboy Casanova! 

 This shot was taken in the hay barn.  Tuckered out lil' cowboy.

 Another great sleepy time shot.  I won't try to take credit for these - both "sleepy" poses were Trey's idea.  Good thinking babe!

For those of you that know me you know I LOVE cows.  This was so exciting for me to be in a huge field full of them.  While moseying along, I accidentally stepped in a cow patty and kinda liked it. lol


Chris, Chastin and Zachery - what a good looking family.

 Thank you Mr. & Mrs. Nabors!











Comments

Popular Posts