Referral Program

You guys are just too awesome!  The fan page has grown so fast in such a short time and business is SO good!


I want to make sure I'm taking care of those that continue to refer their family, friends and co-workers.  I have set up what I think is a pretty awesome referral program.  Please let me know what you think. . .


Holly L. Robbins Photography Referral Program
- For every referral you will receive a 25% discount on your session fee.  
- Once you have referred four clients that book and complete a session with Holly L. Robbins Photography you will receive a FREE session.
- One free session a calendar year.  The year begins in January and referrals will start over the following year.
- If you refer one client you will enjoy a 25% off discount on your session, two clients = 50% off discount, three clients = 75% off discount and once you have referred four clients you will receive a FREE session.
- Discounts will not be applied to print packages or cost of disc with copyrights.


I realize we are halfway through the year.  I feel it would be easier for me to keep up with if everyone started at the same time.  :)  


Thank you for being so wonderful to work with!
Love.
H.
770.656.0609
HollyLRobbins@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts