Work, work, work. . .

And I love it!

Here are a few sessions I've worked on over the past couple of days. . .

Meet AVA!

Ava was my fourth newborn session I've ever done.  With each session I do I'm learning more and more.    Like, how to position that little bundle of joy to capture that sweet cast of light across their face and what colors work best and what exactly to bring to a newborn session.  Oh and time - I've realized there is just no way I can do a newborn session in 30 minutes.  It takes me a little bit to get everything set up ( babies need more props than other sessions ) so I will no longer offer newborn sessions under the Mini.

And meet Miss Paislee!

Does that fabric backdrop look familiar???  lol

I had a great time working with these sweet, first time models.  If you would like to view more of their sessions please click here.

Comments

Popular Posts