Do wood peckers live there?

If you walked by my office today you would have thought wood peckers were gnawing away at the walls!!!

Kelli (my studio assistant) and I have been diligently pecking away at our keyboards returning emails and placing orders.  This has been the most amazing month!


And I believe there is still a lot of amazingness left in this year!!!  Is amazingness a word???  Spell check didn't tell me it wasn't, so we are just gonna go with that!

Tomorrow I will be doing a styled bridal session!!!!  I'm very excited!!!  Hence all of the !!!!!

AND then Friday I will be photographing a gorgeous boudoir session!!!

Which reminds me. . .I have an early Valentine's gift for all of my awesome and HOTT (with two t's) fans.  If you book your boudoir session with me before the end of January 2012 you will receive 25% off your print collection!!!!

How fabulous?!

Love.
H.


Comments

Popular Posts