Putting myself out there

Where you might ask?  Where am I putting myself?  I am plopping myself right in the middle of the wedding world!


I have signed up for several 2012 bridal shows, I have met with a couple of gorgeous bridal boutique owners and I am asking my awesome Facebook fans to continue to pray for me through this journey.



I feel like I'm starting over.  I guess because this is still a bit new to me - the wedding world.


I have photographed more than my goal worth of weddings this 2011 year and I have big plans of blowing that out of the water in 2012!  Wishful thinking or a reality?!  Only 2012 will tell.


If you are a wedding professional and would like to meet up and talk about how we can help each other reach our goals please contact me.  If we work together I know we will come closer to our goals, help gorgeous brides' dreams come true and we will make some great friendships along the way!


Also for my amazing fans, I am offering you a FREE one to two hour session and a 25% discount on your print collection if you refer a bride and groom and they book their wedding photography with me!


So what are you waiting for?  

Please tell someone about 

Holly L. Robbins Photography!

Thank you!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Love.
H.
770.656.0609

Comments

Popular Posts