Changes!

I'm talking big ones!  I know I know!  I'm sure I'm driving y'all nuts.  Every time you look at my logo, it's different.  Every time you visit my blog, it's different too!  Every time you check out my website, MORE changes.

This is a project I've been working on for a very very very very very (I think you get the point!) long time.  Pretty much ever since I started my business I have been in search for the perfect color scheme, logo design and so on that will create MY brand.  It's something I pray about all the time.

In my search to get all "profesh" I have finally nailed down a color scheme.


And I LOVE LOVE LOVE my super fancy logo designed by Kim Drury of MadiLu Designs.


Now for my website. . .I'm currently working on this.  It's going to be SO incredible.  It's Pinboard inspired and will have loads of great stuff!  I can't wait to share it with all of my fans + followers.  I'm thinking we need an internet partaaay to celebrate this. . .hmm, one with prizes!  LAUNCH PARTY!

SO, what do y'all think of the new blog???  Leave me a comment below.  Your feedback will continue to inspire me.  :)

Happy Thursday!
Love.
H.

Comments

Popular Posts