cow pastures + rain, a really hot engagement session

Courtney blushed so hard when I asked her how she met Kyle.  Not that their first ever meeting was embarrassing but rather she was so head over heels about him just the mention of his name made her all gooey.  A friend introduced them to one another at a party.  She said they felt like a couple from the first time they met.



























Here is one of our bloopers!  haha, yes this really happened - WITHOUT wind!  It was a straight up umbrella malfunction!



Courtney and I have been hanging out a lot here lately.  She does all of the fabulous hair + makeup for all of my styled sessions.  So we get to talk - a lot!  I have heard so much about Kyle but hadn't met him until their engagement session.  He really is as sweet as she has been telling me!  Their session has to be one of the hottest, loveliest I've ever photographed.

Courtney + Kyle I can't wait for your wedding in October!!

Lots of Love.
H.

Comments

  1. Great shots of my daughter and her beau. I will them all the same love and happyness between them two, that her Mom and I have had for the last 31+ years.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HI!
Thank you for reading and leaving a sweet comment. I love what I do and I love making my clients happy!
However, if you are a spammer you are not welcome to leave comments. They will be deleted.
Love.
H.

Popular Posts