Kathryn + Jeff Owens | Fair Weather Farms Wedding

Do y'all remember the blog post about my GPS telling me to get out and walk???  :)  True story!  On December 1st, no use of the GPS needed for these locations, I drove to the Wayfarer Hotel in Downtown Monroe, Georgia to meet Kathryn + her ladies.


Kathryn's gorgeous gown is from I Do I Do Bridal in Athens, Georgia.












Hair + Makeup by: Salon DM3, Brooke Pickard


Kathryn's sweet Nanny Jean Fleming made all of the floral arrangements.  The broaches and hankies are all family heirlooms placed amongst cotton and roses.



















We hopped on the Trolley to head over to Fair Weather Farms.



The white house is Kathryn's great grandmother's home.









Kathryn's daddy seeing her for the first time in her gown.






















Kathryn + Jeff chose to see each other for a first look. . .I adore when couples decide to do this!



































 





We were planning on taking the family photos inside.  But when I stepped outside and noticed the reflection of the gorgeous evening sky in the wall of windows I just knew we had to move them on the back deck!









I die, I die, I die!!!  What a beautiful evening we were blessed with!
















Kathryn + Jeff's beautiful lace inspired cakes are from Sugar Kneads Cakery.



































Please welcome Mr. + Mrs. Owens!!!!



















I know y'all are sitting there wondering what all these items are!  This was the BEST speech I've ever witnessed!  Kathryn's brother + sister had us all cracking up laughing and crying!























Kathryn + Jeff your wedding was my last wedding of 2012 and I was more than honored to be a part of it!

Lots of love.
H.


Hotel: Wayfarer Hotel
Dress: I Do I Do Bridal
Hair + Makeup: Salon DM3, Brooke Pickard
Trolley Service: The Trolley Guy
Venue: Fair Weather Farms
Guitar Player: Dr. Bryan Mithcell
Catering: Hallie Jane's
Flowers: Kathryn's Nanny Jean Fleming
Cake: Sugar Kneads Cakery
DJ: David Prince
Car Service: The Garners of Norcross, Georgia

Comments

  1. Holly.....The photos are just amazing!

    You capture every second of the day, and Kathryn & Jeff can now relive the wonder of it forever and ever! We can not thank you enough for catching the emotions from within in each of your photos. Your talent is AMAZING! Your customer service is world class and we have been blessed to have you as part of this wonderful day!

    Love, Tina (Kathryn's Mama)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HI!
Thank you for reading and leaving a sweet comment. I love what I do and I love making my clients happy!
However, if you are a spammer you are not welcome to leave comments. They will be deleted.
Love.
H.

Popular Posts