Be prepared to walk | engagement session

So I wasn't expecting my GPS to take me down a dirt road in the middle of no-where's-ville and tell me "find a place to park your car and be prepared to walk to your destination."  Are you kidding me?!  I can't make this stuff up folks!  It really told me those directions.  :(  So now I'm left wondering if I would have listened to my iPhone's GPS and started walking would it have taken to me the right place. It definitely wouldn't have been worth the risk to miss out on photographing Jeff + Kathryn's engagement session on her family's farm!!



This farm has been in her family for over 70 years and is loaded with amazing history.




This cute little church pew is where Kathryn's Grandmother and Grandfather would sit at in church while they were dating.












At last the overcast left us and the sunset came shining through - it was magical!








Kathryn's family raise chickens on their farm.  Here are just a few of their lovely birds.




Kathryn + Jeff it was so fabulous to finally find your farm and photograph your love!  :)  I can't wait for your Fair Weather Farm wedding!!!!

Love.
H.

Comments

  1. Holly,
    These are absolutely beautiful! You captured their love in every single photo! And add in the farm and history....It is perfect!
    P.S. Glad you finally found our little piece of heaven here on earth!
    Thanks so much.........Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knew you were a beautiful couple and that we live in an awesome place...your pictures prove both to be true !!! Thanks for sharing...my love And best wishes. See you next weekend love, aunt martha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you both the best. I loved the pictures and the place is beautiful. Sorry I won't be there to celebrate in your happiness but know that you are in my thoughts.

    Love Aunt Janet

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HI!
Thank you for reading and leaving a sweet comment. I love what I do and I love making my clients happy!
However, if you are a spammer you are not welcome to leave comments. They will be deleted.
Love.
H.

Popular Posts