Downtown Covington | Engagement Session

While driving to meet with Megan + Wes for their engagement session I wasn't sure if the rain was going to hold out.  Not only did it hold out for us but we were left with a gorgeous sky and a coolness in the air.  I met with them in Downtown Covington.  I have photographed a ton of sessions here and every time I seem to find a new little breath taking nook.  






LOVE this!  Their laughter is very contagious!



Megan's father passed away in 2005.  The necklace she is wearing is of his thumb print.


When Wes purposed to Megan he surprised her with this gorgeous, custom designed (by him) ring.  The diamonds are from his and her mother's engagements rings.



So stunning!  A parking deck. . .in our little Downtown Covington???  Who would have thought?!?!  :)









Megan came in my office today to preview their engagement session.  While her and I were chatting we realized her preview party was turning into a wedding consultation.  lol  After a good laugh we decided we are a match!

I am SOOO honored to be photographing their wedding on Saturday, May 11, 2013!!

I can't wait!
Love.
H.

Comments

  1. Very beautiful love.The diamond ring is marriage 's essential items,it is a symbol of love over gold,it hope love and happy. But the price of diamond rings are also more expensive,I check the purchase of a site, they sell diamonds atlanta, Cheap, fashionable.I know we all need it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HI!
Thank you for reading and leaving a sweet comment. I love what I do and I love making my clients happy!
However, if you are a spammer you are not welcome to leave comments. They will be deleted.
Love.
H.

Popular Posts