K+H | Porterdale Lofts Wedding


This past Saturday my assistant, Miriam, and I headed over to the Porterdale Lofts to photograph a very special love story.  You may remember a few months ago seeing Kelsey + Harrison's engagement session here on the blog.  How incredible was that?!?!?!?  I cried then and I cried at their wedding and just now as I have been going through and picking out the photographs to post in this blog (which is more than normal because I'm in love with SOOOOO many!) I am tearing up.  I sound like a cry baby!  :(  Maybe I am. . .maybe I just love a good love story!  :)


















































I can't even begin to tell you how honored I am to have been a part of this amazing day!  Thank you Kelsey + Harrison!  Hope you have a fabulous honeymoon!

Love.
H.

Comments

  1. wow!! amazing wedding pics :-)
    Congratulations and best wishes to you both!! May you both be filled with so much joy in your marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harrison - Beautiful bride and awesome photos. Thanks for the link, and have a wonderful honeymoon and life together! Bill M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable, I love those boots girlie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are beautiful!! Congratulations. You both look VERY happy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HI!
Thank you for reading and leaving a sweet comment. I love what I do and I love making my clients happy!
However, if you are a spammer you are not welcome to leave comments. They will be deleted.
Love.
H.

Popular Posts