Star94 proposal + Snow Patrol!!!!!

Ok, so get your tissues ready. . .every time!  It gets me EVERY TIME!


WOW!  When my intern, Lynne, and I watched this for the first time we were boo hooing our eyes out.

Kelsey + Harrison met in church when they were little.  Their parents had always been great friends.  Time got between them.  Years later in March 2005, they ran into each other at a concert in Atlanta.  Five months later he asked her on an official date. . .They will become husband + wife on October 6, 2012!!!
















I can't wait for your wedding day!!!!
Love.
H.

P.S.  We have an awesome Battle of the Brides contest going on!  Check out the details here. http://a.pgtb.me/cTvp

Comments

  1. love them! thank you for capturing such wonderful photos! cant wait for october 6!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HI!
Thank you for reading and leaving a sweet comment. I love what I do and I love making my clients happy!
However, if you are a spammer you are not welcome to leave comments. They will be deleted.
Love.
H.

Popular Posts