Winners. . .

Check out the winners of our first ever Battle of the Brides contest!!!

First place goes to Brittney Lewis + Kurt Schmeiser!!!  They brought in a total of 140 votes.  Great job you two!  I can't wait to photograph your gorgeous, vintage themed October wedding!!!  They will receive a FREE Love Struck Engagement session, 10% off their wedding photography AND a fun Photo Booth at their wedding reception!!!


In second place we have Chelsey Harmon + Ross Cargle!!!  Chelsey + Ross brought in a total of 102 votes.  WooHoo!  Their sweet September wedding is going to be fabulous!  They will receive a Love Struck Engagement Session and 10% off their wedding photography.


And I can't help but give a shout out to Kelli Corbett + Jamie Rodriguez for bringing in a total of 79 votes!!!


A HUGE thank you to all of the sweet couples that entered this contest!!!  I have a special gift for all of you.  Please look for an email tomorrow with the details!!!

The back story on why this post is SO late:  15 minutes before this contest was over we get a phone call that our fire alarm is going off at our AirSoft field in Covington.  So Trey jumps in the car and heads up there.  Right as I'm about to hit "publish" on this blog post my power went out.  These storms are gonna give me a mini stroke!!! :/  All is well!  No fires to put out and we now have power + two awesome winners!  The end!

Congratulations on your engagement!!!
Love.
H.

P.S.  I only have three wedding dates left on my schedule for 2012 and we are already booking 2013!!!  If you are looking for gorgeous, fun and fresh wedding photographs + an iPad* please consider my talent for your wedding day.  :)  Please click on the link to request more info or shoot us an email at weddings@hollylrobbins.com
http://www.facebook.com/hollylrobbinsphotography/app_192229990808929

*2012 wedding promotion

Comments

  1. Congrads to all who entered into the contest! It was fun and intense!! Great Job!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HI!
Thank you for reading and leaving a sweet comment. I love what I do and I love making my clients happy!
However, if you are a spammer you are not welcome to leave comments. They will be deleted.
Love.
H.

Popular Posts