adding a touch of DRAMA!

Check this out. . .

At our fun little Photog Mixer we volunteered one of our fellow photog's daughter, Haley, to model for us!

The objective here was to play with an external light source and bring the drama!

Here is the before. . .


And after. . .


Pretty dramatic, huh???  


To get this shot I used my 50mm f/1.4.  My camera settings were: 1/80, f/4.5, ISO 250.


The set up was really quite simple.  We used one soft box angled down, just over top of our model's head.  This made for super dramatic shadows and sweet catch lights in her eyes.

Fun!
Love.
H.

Comments

  1. Haylie is such a trooper - always willing to help! These are great by the way! Thank you for organizing our evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haylie is such a trooper - always willing to help! These are great by the way! Thank you for organizing our evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haylie is such a trooper - always willing to help! These are great by the way! Thank you for organizing our evening!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HI!
Thank you for reading and leaving a sweet comment. I love what I do and I love making my clients happy!
However, if you are a spammer you are not welcome to leave comments. They will be deleted.
Love.
H.

Popular Posts