Just being. . .

Did y'all see all the posts from Monday?  All one million of them??? :)  Trey decided for my Mother's Day gift it was time to just be a family.  So he whisked us away to one of our favorite places - Hilton Head Island for the week!  I only had one day notice to get all my ducks in a vow (no pun intended) before we headed out.  I had so much to share with y'all in a short short time.  


Just in case y'all missed them here's what we got going. . .
I dare you to be. . .confident, sexy, beautiful!  Boudoir Sessions are back!
And did you see the gorgeousness from our Love Struck Styled Bridals???  AH-mazing!!!


 And now back to "just being"!  While driving to the beach RyAnne expressed on SEVERAL occasions that she wanted out!  This four hour trip took us a total of seven hours on Ry time.  :)  Which was totally acceptable because after all this trip was about making memories and just going with the flow.

Our first stop was the most strangest and unexpected.  While RyAnne was letting us know she wanted out, Trey and I saw this sign. . .a sign from God!  Petting Zoo next stop!!!  We were two lanes over and the exit was fast approaching - errrrrrrrrch.  Well not that dramatic!  But yes we shifted lanes pretty quickly and bam! there it was in all it's glory. . .attached to the Chevron Gas Station was a petting zoo????  Yep!








The next day was RyAnne's first trip to the ocean.  We told her all about it, taught her how to say ocean and beach and warned her about sun burn (and that her mommy would be the sun screen nazi).





Her first expression of the water was that of excitement. . .which quickly turned to fear when it came back at her.



So, I held her. . .a lot!


And so did her daddy.


By the last day of our beach get away, RyAnne finally walked into the water without running back to one of us.


One of my goals on this trip was to take lots of great photographs of us together.  I brought my tripod but before I could get it set up an older man volunteered his sweet wife to take our family portrait.


On this trip I realized I have been setting loads of goals with dates and deadlines for my business but not a single one for our family.  This makes me so sad on so many levels.  Things are gonna change!  I love my little family too much not to!

Love.
H.

Comments

  1. This is a great post! It makes me sad and proud at the same time....what memories y'all made!! RyAnne's expressions are priceless :) So glad you guys had such an amazing trip!

    Much love!
    Deanna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HI!
Thank you for reading and leaving a sweet comment. I love what I do and I love making my clients happy!
However, if you are a spammer you are not welcome to leave comments. They will be deleted.
Love.
H.

Popular Posts