Julie + Ty | A Starrsville Plantation Engagement Session

Over the weekend I drove to Starrsville Plantation in Covington, Georgia to meet my friend Gary Ezell.  We have teamed up to document Julie + Ty's love story.  
Perfect March weather, gorgeous venue, amazing couple - I have to be the luckiest girl eva to get to photograph such amazingness!


Julie met Ty when she was just a little girl while her baby sitter was taking care of her. <---- I think that sentence alone tells you just how far back this story goes!!!  :)  WAAAAAY back.  They have always known each other but Julie and Ty didn't see each other "that way" until years later.  















During their session we were all standing in the middle of a huge clover field.  I jokingly told everyone to stop and look for a four leaf clover.  Julie instantly hollers out, "Oh, I found one!"  Yes, I know!  She's one lucky girl!!!




Click here to view their +Site!  http://julieandty.hollylrobbins.com

Can't wait for your Starrsville Plantation wedding this June!!!
Love.
H.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HI!
Thank you for reading and leaving a sweet comment. I love what I do and I love making my clients happy!
However, if you are a spammer you are not welcome to leave comments. They will be deleted.
Love.
H.

Popular Posts