Lauren + Michael | Love Struck Engagement Session

Lauren met Michael through a mutual friend a couple of years ago.  Their first date was a surprise trip to the zoo because of an inside joke about elephants.  He even got her a little stuffed elephant as a souvenir to remind her of their date.


A year later, Michael began planning an even bigger surprise date.  Unfortenatley for Michael, Lauren isn't much into surprises.  lol  As she recalls, "The day of our mystery date I was a total pain in his butt trying to figure out where we were going and what we were doing.  I hate surprises.  He finally told me we were going to eat and I pestered him relentlessly trying to find out where.  He told me to bring my camera and that I might want a coat.  He then told me we were going for a plane ride.  So of course my mind is racing.  Where are we going on the ride?!  Are we eating dinner in the air???"


Once they arrived at the airport, due to very windy conditions, the pilot, who was well aware of Michael's plans, suggested he not pop the question in the open air biplane. . .could you imagine the ring flying off into the atmosphere???  EKK!



Lauren was getting pretty suspicious when she saw Michael's Uncle show up out of no where with his camera in hand.  That's when Michael dropped to one knee and asked Lauren to be his wife!



Gary Ezell & I had a fabulous time photographing your engagement session!  We are both very much looking forward to your gorgeous wedding day this Fall!

To view more of Lauren + Michael's Love Struck Engagement Session click here.
http://laurenmichael.hollylrobbins.com

Love.
H.

Comments

Popular Posts