Lindsey + Chris | Fair Weather Farms Wedding


I don't think I could ever get enough of this venue.  :)  Seriously!  
My assistant photographer, Miriam, and I headed over to the farm on November 5th to photograph Lindsey + Chris celebrate their love.





I might have a thing with hangers!!!  Aren't these so fabulous!?  I'm obsessed with having pretty hangers for pretty dresses. :)






 




  

  











This was such a sweet moment between Lindsey and her Dad.  They did a first look.  :)


















































Isn't this setting just perfection?!







































































Congratulations Lindsey + Chris!!!!

To view the complete gallery click here.
http://hollylrobbinsphotography.pass.us/lindseyandchris/c-yLBpQ756074

Love.
H.

Comments

Popular Posts