A little excited. . .Okay, A LOT EXCITED!


Soooo, today I checked my email and found out we won an award!!! Not just any award! WeddingWire.com Couples' Choice Award!!!!! I know, I know, there are a lot of exclamation marks here. :) I'm just so stoked and honored.

My assistant photographer, Miriam, and I have really enjoyed this past year - working with amazing clients, traveling to fabulous venues in different states and all over Georgia + most of all taking gorgeous photographs. We are truly blessed to get to do what we love for a living.

Thank you to all of my clients, friends + family who helped us make this year a huge success!

To my clients - Thank you so much for your sweet reviews and the trust you put in Miriam + I on the most important day of your life!

To my friends, thank you for supporting us, helping us come up with crazy awesome ideas for marketing and photoshoots.

To my workout ladies, oh y'all! Thank you for busting my booty in shape so I could keep up with my work load this year!

To my family - you guys rock for always being there when I need you and supporting our dreams of being awesome wedding + portrait photographers!

We couldn't have done it without you.
Love.
H.

Comments

Popular Posts