Newly Engaged? What's Next?


Hello There! 

I'm so excited for you!!! A big congratulations on your recent engagement!!! How fabulous to start the New Year off knowing you will be marrying the love of your life?!

So, you are probably wondering, "What's the next step?" I would love to chat with you about your wedding day and hear all of your plans! Just to give you some insight on who I am and what my style of photography is, here is a little about me. . .

Light, bright + beautiful! 
Just a couple of my fave things.
My name is Holly L. Robbins. For starters, I am a wife to an amazing man, Trey, a mommy to two beautiful girls, RyAnne + Olivia, and a wedding + portrait photographer. Shortly after starting my business in February of 2011, I photographed my first wedding. I realized this crazy, beautiful, adventure of a day is my passion!

Photography is much more to me than just clicking a button. It makes my heart skip a beat to document your day and know that it will forever be remembered and captured beautifully. Every time I get behind my camera, I find my love for photography grow and the excitement never ends. I love walking my clients through natural posing to keep the experience fun + true + beautiful.

There is so much thought that goes into a wedding. From the color palette to the flowers, the perfect venue, the dress, the vows, and SO much more. Then to see it all perfectly put together on your big day! I love capturing all those little details, teary-eyed moments and everything in between that makes this day the best day of your life.


Tell me your love story!
I can't wait to hear all of the details of your big day!



Comments

Popular Posts