The Crazy Life


Trey and I both have been extremely busy.  This week has been exhausting and exciting all at the same time.

I have been working two offices - our AllStar Alarms & Sound office and HLR Photography AND most importantly being a mommy.  I am preparing for a wedding I'm shooting this Saturday, the photography workshop I will be attending in Atlanta and my photography classes I will start on Tuesday.  

I signed up for a one-on-one consultation with a professional photographer that will be available at the workshop.  These are very limited appointments so I'm very honored to have been chosen.  I will have 30 minutes to show thirteen images to Mrs. Sondra.  I AM SO NERVOUS!  When I was trying to decide which thirteen images to choose from in my portfolio I started shaking and my heart started racing.  I know I'm such a dork!  I just hope I chose the very best ones and that she won't be TOO mean to me.  

Pray that it all goes well!  Thank you!! lol

Comments

Popular Posts