weddings + more weddings

Now that equals one happy photographer.


I absolutely am having a ball with all these weddings I've been shooting!!!


When I first decided I was ready to start shooting weddings back in May I set a goal.  I wanted to do three weddings by the end of the 2011 year - one per quarter.  I have now second shot two weddings and by then end of this month will have completed a total of SIX!  I am on a roll and I am feeling more confident than I ever have in my entire life.  I am learning so much with every session I complete.  I want to thank y'all for trusting me with documenting your precious memories.  It means so much to me.


At the beginning of this month we traveled to Mount Sterling, Kentucky for my aunt's wedding.  The day was gorgeous, the moon was almost full and there were two people that are madly in love with one another.

I have set a few more goals that I WILL be accomplishing before the end of this 2011 year.  One of them will come to life in a week.  I will be hearing my photography idol speak in Atlanta at the WPPI University photography workshop.


I have also signed up for my very first set of photography classes.  They start the last day of the workshop and are located in Augusta!  I will be worn out BUT filled with knowledge!!!!  I can't wait!


My work has changed so much since I first started shooting in late December 2010.  I am coming up on one full year of having my photography business.  My 29th birthday on February 3rd will mark one year for HLR Photography.  

God has blessed me beyond my wildest dreams!  
Thank you Lord for all that you have planned for us.

Comments

Popular Posts