Welcome to the new office of HLR Photography!


Trey and I finally finished the office of HLR Photography this past weekend!

I LOVE my new space.  I had this vision and when it came to life it was even better than I hoped for - how often does that ever happen?!?!  I wanted it to be shabby chic and romantic with a little bit of modern.  Totally hit the nail on the head.

I look forward to LOTS of editing and many wedding consultations in this pretty new space!



I found this love seat at a thrift store for only 35.00!!  I purchased the fabric at OHCO.  It took some serious manual labor to remove that nasty pleather.  Oh and I mean serious manual labor.  That pleather didn't want to part with the frame.  I have skin missing from my knuckles and bruises to prove this - eww.



RyAnne had to test out the sofa to make sure it worked properly.





 Lulu tested out the sofa too!  And Chloe made sure the shelving was level.




Yep, those are the antlers from my very first deer I shot last hunting season.  All dressed up with a pink frame that Trey made for me.




Love, Love, Love it!!!

Comments

Popular Posts