An amazing day!

WOW, what a morning!


This morning we kicked off my 2nd annual Cutest Kids Contest!!!  The votes are pouring in as we decide who will be the winner of a FREE photography session and a 50.00 credit towards your print collection.  :)  There will be a total of three first place winners - one in each category.  Contest ends on January 18th at 10:00pm - so keep up the voting!


Also! I will be hosting a Cutest Couple Contest at the end of this month!!!  The reason for SO many give aways???  I'm just thankful for all of your support and this is my way of giving back to my amazing fans.  YOU ROCK!!!  Look for the details soon.


This week I have been racking my brain!  I have some BIG changes coming up with my wedding photography business - all very good changes!!!  Every day I log into my email I have another inquiry from an awesome bride asking about my services and the schedule for the spring is filling up with wedding consultations, engagement sessions and weddings!  I'm so thankful that God is blessing me with the most amazing brides and clients.

Happy Wednesday y'all!
Love
H.

Comments

Popular Posts