my favorite. . .

Sharing a little bit of what makes me me!  Want to know more?  
Call me and let's have lunch - or just dessert!



I love my morning cup of French roast coffee.  I could eat Oreo's after every meal.



The Canon 5D Mark ii paired with the 50mm 1.4 lens ~ changed my life as a photographer.


I have a thing for a good vintage pattern and a solid chunk of furniture.



Especially one with buttons!


 My favorite color is sunset.


My b.f.f. bought me this for Christmas.  I smell like a sweet grape fruit every day.


Peonies are my favorite flower.  Their colors and shapes inspire me.


I've spent the best 10 years of my life married to my love, Trey.


Jesus is my Lord and Savior.  He keeps me on track.


shhh. . .I'm not really a blonde.

I <3 shiny things.


I'm a small town girl.


She keeps me going.









Comments

Popular Posts