Shelley + D.R. | Costley Mill Engagement Session


Shelley + D.R. meet over seven years ago.  They both hung out at the same places and had mutual friends.  Fate made itself apparent as they were destined to be together.

They have this sweet little saying. . .A.F.A.A.D. - I love you Always, Forever And A Day






One evening while Shelley was taking a nap after a long day, D.R. awoke her with a single and very rare Intuition Rose and asked her to join him outside for a walk.  As she made her way outside she found another rose at the bottom of the steps.  He looked at her and said, "This rose symbolizes "always".  I will always be here for you and be with you no matter what.  We can and have faced everything and won."






They continued walking and she picked up the next rose.  D.R. said, "This rose symbolizes forever, I will love you forever."















 When they arrived at the very last rose he got down on one knee and said, "This rose symbolizes today being the day. Today I'm asking you to marry me and be my wife."  They both began to cry and she said "YES!"


My friend, Gary Ezell, and I can't wait to photograph your amazing Little Gardens wedding in June!!!!

To view more of Shelley + D.R.'s Love Struck Engagement Session please check out their wedding website by clicking here.

http://shelleydr.hollylrobbins.com

Happy Monday Y'all!
Love.
H.

Comments

Popular Posts