Tanner Turns Two!

I consider myself one very blessed photographer!  It's incredible to get to whiteness this little guy growing up in front of my camera and to get to know his sweet family!

Although, I went to high school with Alisha and Randall, they were a little younger than me and in a different grade.  Years later in the Fall of 2011 during my annual Fall mini sessions I got to meet their sweet son Tanner.  He is now TWO years old!  :)  Alisha contacted me about photographing his very cool circus themed party!  How could I pass that up?!?!?











As you can tell Alisha is very creative!  She made most all of the decor AND Tanner's outfit too!



We took off for a little family time in front of the camera before the festivities began!



CHEESE!   :)





He loved it when everyone was singing Happy Birthday to him.













And a two year old's birthday isn't complete without a Power Wheel!








When I arrived at Tanner's birthday party, I couldn't help but think how cute his decor was and how well it would translate into a little studio set up.  I ran the idea by Alisha and she agreed.  :)  We set up for them to visit my little home studio for a cake smash!









Happy birthday Tanner!!!!

To view more of Tanner's birthday click here.  http://hollylrobbinsphotography.pass.us/tannerturnstwo/

Love.
H.

Comments

Popular Posts