Braselton Christmas Parade and Festival


This weekend I was supposed to shoot two lovely engagement sessions.  One on Saturday at Piedmont Park and another in Good Hope.  The weather kinda messed up our plans for Saturday so Trey and decided to head to the Braselton Christmas Parade with our little fam of four.


It was like so cold!  We were all bundled up, cheetah suit, blankets and all!






This is my cousin, Christian! He is in the vest and cute hat. ;)


The Band!  Oh how I love a drum line!



Llamas!  They were every where!  Weird, right??? lol


Cutest little guy.  I don't know how his little car battery made it down this long, long road.


You know this girl loves a cow!




My babes!





I spy something creepy!!!



"I love you!" RyAnne is helping me write this blog post this morning.  She wanted me to write that under her photo.  <3.


She sure does love her daddy.


I sure did love this weekend with my fave people!  After the parade we met up with my aunt, uncle and cousins for a bit before heading over to the Braselton Festival and we even hit up some antique shops.  Can't wait to share what I found there!

Sunday I spent the evening photographing Trey's cousin, Kelsie and her love, Eugene in the cotton fields of Good Hope.  Here's a little sneak peek!  Look for more soon!




Hope y'all had a wonderful weekend!
Love.
H.

Comments

Popular Posts