The Indian Headdress Styled Shoot | Covington, Georgia


I've been feeling extra inspired here lately.  After photographing RyAnne's dream session(check it out here) my brain hasn't stopped!


I started making this head dress about two weeks before the shoot.  And didn't finish it until my model, Tess, arrived at my home.  Sometimes I work best under pressure! Eeek!


Once Tess arrived, all of these ideas started flooded in.  Add beads to the leather, add the gold bands, make jewelry!  Thank the Lord for a hot glue gun!



I used felt and puff paint to create the look of the beading on the head band.





This necklace is special to me. . .Trey surprised me with it years ago.  It worked out so perfectly for our shoot.


Last minute we decided Tess wouldn't wear any shoes.  I needed leg jewelry!  
Leather and beads. . .Bam!



Our horse model, Harley.







These have to be my most FAVE of Harley!  I fell in love with his blond lashes and nose whiskers.








Tess, thank you so much for modeling for me!  Mrs. Beth thank you so much for letting me use your baby Harley.  Gracie + Melissa, thank you ladies for washing Harley and making him so pretty for the shoot.  You ladies are awesome!

Love.
H.

Comments

Popular Posts