Deanna + Ben's Engagement Party


Several weeks ago, I'm a weeeee bit behind on blogging, Trey and I hosted an engagement party for our family/friends Deanna + Ben!  We are just so excited for them! <3.






It was really the perfect day!  Thank the Lord!  Because we didn't have a rain back up plain.  EEEEK!  And all my brides know, I always ask them during their consult, "What's your rain back up plan?" lol


We cooked up an awesome low country boil.











The beautiful couple!















Deanna + Ben also announced their wedding date!



Ben's parents were out of town and couldn't make their party.  So they FaceTimed them there during the announcement.










Karen's Sweet Confections in Monroe, Georgia created these super cute cupcakes for me.  I was SOOO gonna make them myself.  I don't know what I was thinking!  Three days before the party I was overwhelmed and gave Mrs. Karen a call.  While on the phone with her she Googled what a crawfish looked like and bam!  She rocked them out! :)



My honey bunny!  Thank you D. for getting this photo of us.











Engagement session to come soon!!!
Happy Tuesday!
Love.
H.

Comments

Popular Posts