Friends and Growing your Photog Business

Friends.  Friday Ends.  That's how my 3rd grade teacher taught me how to spell that word.  And Mrs. Dubbie taught me the Dionne Warwick song. . .eh hem. . .That's what frieeeends are fooorrrr!

I had A TON (and I really mean a TON) of help from my friends when I first started my photog business.  They would send their friends to me, they would send their family to me.  My best friend's husband even designed my very first logo!


Now that I have a great clientele (because of my awesome friends!) it was time for me to become friends with other photographers.  This has changed my business and social life dramatically.  :)  We refer clients to each other, we set up photo shoots together, we learn from each other and most importantly we have someone to talk to about the ups and downs of this business and someone to bounce our crazy ideas off of.

When I first started I had this impression that photographers weren't friends with one another because of the competition factor.  Well, I have thrown all that non-since out the window!  Although, I do know photographers that are that way. . .I'm not!  It's my goal to become friends with more photographers this year - who's ready for a meet and greet????  Seriously!  Look for more details on where this mixer will be held and a date.  :)

Lots of love to my friends, fellow photogs and future photog friends!
H.

P.S.  I'm gonna let Mrs. Warwick serenade you with this lovely tune!

Comments

  1. Love ya Holly! We can meet up anytime :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can apply the two Barbara even though you really should emphasis read more about the
    evaluation web page itself.
    My weblog Genital Wart Remover

    ReplyDelete
  3. Might We find out that you are from Queensland?
    You really could be seen as a strong Foreign :4)
    Here is my web page - Genital Warts Cream

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HI!
Thank you for reading and leaving a sweet comment. I love what I do and I love making my clients happy!
However, if you are a spammer you are not welcome to leave comments. They will be deleted.
Love.
H.

Popular Posts