Stuff to Put on Your Calendar!

A couple of dates I want to share with y'all. . .

The Clean Closet Consignment Sale
The weather is AH-mazing and it's that time of year that we all look in our jam packed closets and are like "Ugh, I have nothing to wear!"  lol, Or maybe I'm just speaking for myself?!

Well, if this is you and you are ready to clean out and make some cash, my friend Staci Lawrence and Cindy Roudebush have put together the first adult consignment sale in Covington, Georgia!  The dates of the sale are April 19th through the 21st  -  Thursday + Friday 9:00am to 8:00pm and Saturday is HALF PRICE DAY! from 9:00am to 6:00pm.  


For more details on how to consign check out their website.  http://www.cleanclosetconsignments.com/

Creative Live
AND for my photog junkies that can't get enough of Jasmine Star (LIKE ME!) she will be on Creative Live on Friday, April 27th.  It's free to watch the live show online the first go around.  If you are out on a shoot and can't make the live show then no fear!  You may purchase the show for  149.00  99.00 and watch it in your own time.


My husband and I are obsessed with this new fun place in Covington!  . . .we may be a little partial.  :)  


We were open all last week for Spring Break.  And had a wonderful turn out!  
Our normal business hours are: 
Thursday + Friday 5:00pm to 8:00pm
Saturday 10:00am to 8:00pm

To keep up to date with events, lock-ins, hours of operation for the summer become a fan!
http://www.facebook.com/AllStarAirSoft

If there is an upcoming event that I missed please feel free to add in the comment box!
Hope y'all have a wonderful week!
Love.
H.

Comments

Popular Posts