Hearts filled with chocolates and love. . .

Today is my most favorite day eva!  

When I was a little girl my Meemaw would decorate the entire kitchen with huge red paper hearts and cupids snapping arrows.  She passed away when I was only three years old but this memory of her is still with me.  In my three year old birthday photographs you see these hearts and her sweet smile in the back ground as I'm blowing out my candles.  I miss this amazing woman and the joy she brought my three year old little self.  She always made me feel so special.

Ok, so this post totally wasn't supposed to go all sappy sad on ya'!

Today RyAnne went to her very first Valentine's Day party. . .This kinda makes me wanna cry.  I can't believe she's almost already TWO!


Danielle and Kyle cut out everything in heart shapes!



Hey!  I caught RyAnne being sweet! lol












Happy Valentine's Day!
xoxo,
H.

Comments

Post a Comment

HI!
Thank you for reading and leaving a sweet comment. I love what I do and I love making my clients happy!
However, if you are a spammer you are not welcome to leave comments. They will be deleted.
Love.
H.

Popular Posts