Finding that special something. . .

I'm in the process of rebranding my business.  It's something I've been doing ever since I started.  lol  So because I don't think I'm that great at it I hired a professional, Kim Drury.  Kim is the owner and designer of MadiLu Designs.  It's so weird because I can't recall how I came across her blog.  I believe I was being nosey one night on Facebook and found her through another photographers page. . .maybe?  Either way I'm glad I did.  I feel like God led me to her!

My issues!
Are letting go and trusting her.  I have been working my butt off to build and establish this business and I want my branding material to speak and "ooze" me!  It's incredibly personal to me.  It's all about where I started, who I am (other than a photographer) and where I want this to go.




Look for the new design soon!

Happy Tuesday!
Love.
H.

Comments

Popular Posts