Styled Wedding Shoot!

AH!  I've been dying to share this gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous styled wedding shoot I had the honor of photographing!

I had this dream of working with top notch wedding designers and it all came true!  I met with Jeff, owner and floral artist of The Garden Gate Florist of Monroe, Georgia and Mary Beth Calland, owner and designer of Weddings By Mary Beth a couple of weeks ago and our wheels starting turning!

Photography by:  Holly L. Robbins Photography
Designer:  Mary Beth Calland, Weddings by Mary Beth
Floral Artistry:  Jeff Lott, The Garden Gate Florist
Hair Stylist:  Apryl McCullough, Physique Hair Gallery
Makeup Artist:  Marcella Moore, Physique Hair Gallery
Rentals:  Classic Party Rentals - Atlanta
Cake Designer:  Sugar Kneads Cakery
Venue:  Fair Weather Farms

























































































































































































































I just loved working with these amazing wedding professionals!

Hope you enjoyed viewing this gorgeous shoot.
Love.
H.

Comments

  1. Holly, this is so beautiful. It's different, yet so eye catching. I love your work and Jeff's. He did the blanket flower for my father's funeral. It was spectacular! I hope u posts more pictures on here for us to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When sоme one searches for his vital thing, so he/she dеsireѕ to be
    avaіlable that in detаil, so that thing іs maintaіned oveг hеre.


    My homepаge: submit 'Mom Blog Society-Bringing Brands & Bloggers Together From Around The World' to ask

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HI!
Thank you for reading and leaving a sweet comment. I love what I do and I love making my clients happy!
However, if you are a spammer you are not welcome to leave comments. They will be deleted.
Love.
H.

Popular Posts