HLR Photography's Cutest Couple!

What! A world wind of a photo contest! 

This contest, while very short, didn't lack in excitement.  It was the first Cutest Couple Contest I have ever hosted.  I was very shocked when I checked my email for the first time after announcing the contest to see the number of entries!  33 couples entered the contest and pulled in a total of over 1800 votes!

It was neck and neck (in fact at one point they were tied!) between two couples.

The winner of our first annual Cutest Couple Contest is. . .

Carol + Todd!!!


Carol and Todd worked hard for those votes!  They won by 292 votes!  In just three short days!  Your hard work has paid off and you will receive the grand prize valued at 280.00!!!

We will start the day off with the awesome ladies at Physique Hair Gallery.  Todd + Carol will have their hair styled and Carol will receive a makeup session (a 100.00 value).

Then I (Holly L. Robbins Photography) will have the pleasure of photographing our cutest couple at the locations of their choice (within a 30 mile radius of Social Circle) and they will have as many outfit changes as time will allow.  Todd + Carol will also receive a 50.00 credit towards their print collection!

And if that wasn't enough! Amici Italian Cafe in Covington, Georgia will provide a delicious dinner for two (a 30.00 value).

I can't go without mentioning this sweet couple that pulled in 291 votes!

Lyd + Amy



This has been the BEST contest I have ever hosted.  I'm so grateful to all that participated!  Without you, my fans and encouraging friends, my business would not be where it is today - my confidence and since of community would be lacking.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your continual support and love.

Love.
H.

P.S. Please support the local businesses that donated to our contest by "liking" their fan page.  Thank you!

Comments

Popular Posts