Is it hot in here????

Well, we are steamin' it up in January!!!!

I just booked the gorgeous and private Grand Suite at the James Madison Inn located in downtown Madison, Georgia for Boudoir sessions on January 14th and 15th.  We are offering these sessions early so you will have them back in time for Valentine's Day to share with your significant other!!!

The session fee is 100.00 and includes one hour my time and talent taking your sexy photographs, hand dipped chocolate covered strawberries and mimosas.


To view the most recent Boudoir session that I photographed 

Print collections for this session start at 200.00.  Each print collection that I offer for this session will include images of your choice on a disc and an 8x10 soft cover book with images of your choice.  The larger print collections will also include prints ranging in size from 5x7 to 16x20.

Book your session before the end of the 2011 year and receive 25% off your print collection!!!

Your session fee is due within seven business days of booking your appointment.  This will hold your session time.

Appointments are limited and are listed below.
January 14th
12:30 pm - reserved
1:45 pm - reserved
3:00 pm - reserved
January 15th
8:00 am
9:15 am - reserved
You may contact me by calling 770.656.0609 or emailing me at holly@hollylrobbins.com.
I look forward to talking with you!
H.

Comments

Popular Posts